Saturday, April 24, 2010

Packing

A big shout out to the in-laws for taking the little guys out for lunch so I could pack this afternoon. My blood pressure (which I am supposed to be monitoring) is rising. I am listening to classical music and making piles of clothes. I guess, instead of packing, I am really blogging... so you can see how anxious I am about this process.

The boys did help this morning by collecting all of their pirate and Buzz Lightyear paraphernalia. Half of one bag is going to be costumes and Mickey Mouse stuff.

As for my recent purchases... add two white pillowcases and two Sharpie pens to the list for autographs. Someone on the disboards mentioned that you can drop off pillowcases or tshirts at the desk and let them know which characters should "sign" your items. Makes me wonder how you get the job on the ship to "sign" for Mickey, Donald, Minnie, and Pluto? Is there an official template they have to follow for each signature? Why do we buy-in to this stuff? Is it our job as parents?

Add to the list... TootsieRoll Pops, glow in the dark swords, a small magnetic white board for our door for messages, magnetic clips to hang things on our door,and Washington, DC items to show spirit for our locale.

Mission accomplished with finding a replacement battery charger for our camcorder.

Received our Euros yesterday. The buy rate was 1.41 and a $15 flat fee from Wacchovia Bank.

You will all be intersted to know that the boys completely understand the concept of flying red eye. Max has announced that he will not be sleeping on our flight to Hethrow. He plans to stay up all night and watch the TV on the plane. Say a special prayer for me on this one. How do they think of these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment